Tuesday, February 24

The Farmers Market in LA

Above was a dancing fountain with music and lights, it was beautiful.

Gilmore Gas was the first gas station in the country to ever have self-serve pumps.

The pictures below were taken through the window of a book store... avery well lit book store. With displays like this in broad

daylight, I can't believe what they won't let us get away with in public.






This was taken walking around an outside shopping center in the LA area, in the window of a clothing store. I saw this and died laughing when I realized what it was.


Me shopping at H&M, one of my favorite stores. I had to get these HOT pants. Boots will look so great with them! Also the first picture taken of me with my natural hair color. I'm still getting used to it. :P
 



Followers