Saturday, February 7

Valentine Shoot with Jon Woods

Shoot with JonWoods, with the help of BondageJones.  I shot a cute adorable secretarial set with a real Reese's cup in the shape of a heart for my gag!  Dam thing was to big for my
mouth.  So I'm all tied up trying to eat half of this monstrous thing just so he can get a picture of the end of it going in my mouth before I'm cleave gagged!  That was so funny!

Anyway we did a second Valentine's day shoot of the cheesy gruesome side with the help of our "Mad Doctor" and his evil laboratory. These are two pictures out takes of our day.  It was so sad that Jon asked Bondage Jones to put the glasses on, (the same ones that I'm wearing
in these pictures).  As you can see how big it made my EYES!  Well it's all we could but stand there and die
laughing!!!  It was so much fun, JonWoods and Bondage Jones are great to work with!


Followers