Friday, February 6

In LA got to see Jerry O'Connell, also got actually Meet Ben Edlund and Eliza Jane Schneider

While out at lunch at Zankou Chicken, which I highly recommend! The chicken there is awesome! Anyway, there and standing behind me in line. Was Oh My God! Charlie O'Connell!!
If anyone doesn't know but I love the Sci-Fi TV show called "Sliders" and his brother Jerry O'Connell. I really wanted to tell him that I loved that TV show, and that he did a great job. But, I didn't want to bother his privacy. But, sadly I did sneak and took a shot with my camera on my cell phone.
But, it was so cool to see him in person. :)

Hugs
Vivian :)


Later that same day I got to meet two very cool people the one in the picture is the man who created "The Tick" for all you superhero fans and comic book people out there.  I got my picture
taken and yes with my cell phone camera, Dam I need a camera!  With none other than Ben Edlund himself!  He was at Eliza Jane Schneider who does all the female voices on South Parks birthday
party!  She's hott by the way!

For her party she had a bunch of her musical friends come and play. Ben was one of them, and Eliza Jane even played her violin.  I had such a good time!  LA is so crazy you never know what you'll being doing or who you'll meet next!

Followers