Wednesday, February 18

The Hotel the Munchkins stayed in during "Wizard of Oz" and the Fast Food place called "Pinks" in LA


These Hotel  pictures of the hotel that the Munchkins stayed at during the shooting of 'The Wizard of OZ.' I heard from a good source that since all the midgets had never seen so many other midgets before,
they actually had to hold off shooting for 3 days because all the midgets were having sex and partying too much.  Go Midgets!!!  I still have yet to watch the movie they made because of it.  Called "Under the Rainbow"  :)


I got to go into this historic 1920's hotel. In the lobby, they have a vintage looking lounge with a bar, so I stayed for a drink.  Great exprience if you have the time to check it out.

To the left: I don't know if you have seen this on the 'Girls Next Door' or on one of those traveling restaurant places on TV. This is the famous 'Pink's Hot Dog Stand.' It took almost 2 hours of waiting in line to get what everyone says are the best Chili Dogs. I actually would have to disagree with that statement because I have had better. I think that if they would use real cheddar cheese on it, instead of individually wrapped processed cheese like you buy at any store, it would have made them a lot better. For the price, they could have afforded the real cheddar cheese. I will say that the Chili Fries were good though.

Followers