Wednesday, February 18

P3 Sign found at a store TV/Movie out let store in LA

If you don't know what this is, I will tell you. It is the sign from the forever popular "Charmed" television show. P3 is the name of the nightclub that Piper owned. I know I'm silly, but I just loved that show. So I had to take a picture of it and share it with all of you nice people.

The sign was hanging at a store that sells the wardrobe of TV and Movie sets. The best part is that all the money goes to charity.

I had so much fun shopping there that I went back twice! I found some vintage Victorian dress wear, medieval outfits, and dresses that I'm sure were used in a western. Oh (giggle) I bought a necklace that was worn on the Playboy channel. Also, a dress from General Hospital. There was some 'Star Trek' clothing there, but sadly, it was all just everyday clothing that the extras wore, nothing too interesting for me.

check out my video blog on Feb 27, to see a glimps of the dresses.

Followers