Saturday, December 20

To Anyone that went you know that this night ROCKED!!

I got to meet all the bands, they were so much fun, and so nice! The bands selected where a bit of a ray of types of music! Which made the night very interesting and fresh!

Only Flesh had this sexy little girl with them, that hung from her knees by hooks, which she totally "LoVeD!!" as you could tell from the cute child like smile a crossed her face! God was she HOTT!!! Also the lead singing hung by hook from his back, that was totally insane!!! Let me tell you! The crowd was all over by the stage, he's like get out of the way, and just swung above them so COOL!!!

I got a signed poster and CD from Only Flesh!!! If you ever have a chance to see them in the Flesh LOL GO!!! They have a really great stage presence and really give a Awesome show. And yes the music is not so bad it self :P I do have to say with all the bands I was very pleasantly surprised. I did listen to what I could of them on myspace before hand. But you can't really get that good of an idea of what their like, all I know is that I really enjoyed it, and I'd go to see any of the bands again!

Hugs

Followers