Friday, June 3

Meeting the Local Kinksters!

A couple weeks ago, one of my on fet life, was nice enough to let me know about a little dinner get together of some of local fet life, kinky folk.   Dinner was just a buffet, which works out better.   Met lots and lots of wonderful people!   some that even live near by!  oh the fun!

anyway!  It was nice to do, since I'm still braking Mr. Pierce, into all of this.  "Giggle!"  He actually had a great time.   We were invited to a private play party.   There was about a dozen of us.  I wanted to go cause the one girl I met was having her first ever rope suspension!   So of course I wanted to be there!  

We went home grabbed a few toys some skimpy clothing, and headed to the party!

I put Mr. Pierce in his first head space ever!   I got bent over a table, blind folded, spanked, and senual play.  I had an awesome head space going on.  Everyone was chatting away, and I didn't pay it any mind.  Wow!  some of the girls got ropped up a little.  I got to play with the one girl.  she was totaly sweet, and her breast were pretty too!    I lightly flogged her, with lots of nails, light touching, and hair pulling.   Even though she normaly likes it ruff, she had a couple hits earlier in the night before being warmed up.  so she loved the senitive sweet touch!  

It was a wonderful night, and look forward to play more.  maybe at fetish con!
see you in the dungeon maybe?

hugs
Vivian :)

Followers