Sunday, November 9

Exotica 4 Detroit, MI

Exotica is a fun fetish weekend, with Shows, Shopping, and Parties! And like always. Had another great time at this fun event. Sold some posters, 8x10's and Calendars. There were some pool parties! Lots of Fashion Shows! and Lots of Shopping.

I got a new BDSM toy and I know you all will be happy. Well at least some of you :)
I got a Leather shoe gag harness from "Leather by Danny" He's so Awesome.

I also got some sexy little things for a woman that just has interesting and different lingerie and fetish clothing wear, got it all for a great deal

and from www.Torvea.com I got beautiful, nice, fuzzy leather cuffs, I've been dieing to get a Black and Blue pair! Now I finally have them!

Oh and I can't forget I got some extra hemp rope to add to my collection! How could I forget that! Me BAD :P

I got to spend some time hanging with all my friends.

           And got to make new ones.
           I was in 3 fashion performances!

Had a great time!
Hope to meet you at the next convention or party
Hugs

Followers