Friday, October 31

My Visit to San Francisco, CA

I left LA and headed to San Francisco to see my old roommate from Cleveland. San Francisco is one of my favorite city's to visit. But, Not to Drive in!!!! OH my GOD!!! I have drive all over the place, even on the wrong side of the road in England. But this place takes the cake!

I did have a nice drive up to the Light House that was closed for high winds! And WOW was those winds going! I can see why it was closed.

But, it was fun, I got to go over the Golden Gate Bridge! and see lots of cows. Yes, Cows, there are sorts of ranches along the way to the Light House. The coast line was beautiful but, a far drop if you drove off.

And as for Halloween, I went to a little club with my friends, and won 1st prize for the costume contest!
Happy Halloween!





Followers