Thursday, October 23

First time meeting and shooting with Ashley Renee!

I got to work with one of my favorites, and one of the most wonderful models of all times Ashley Renee!!! She is so much fun to work with!!! And she's a nut for bondage! Which is what we all LOVE!!! Wow she's even sexier in person let me tell you. Really friendly up beat happy attitude, she's hard not to love. I'm really looking forward to see her again.

She is also so insane, I love lingerie! We all know this. Ashley when she's shooting tied up. She's like go just cut my bra off! I'm like NO that is so cute don't cut it! But, I guess she's right, you can't wear the same thing to may times when your shooting for your own site. It seems so CRAZY to me to cut it. But, it makes sence. Ashley is great!

Check out her site :)
http://www.ashleyrenee.com/


Followers