Tuesday, April 14

Superheroien Day at Carol and John's Comic Book Store

April 6 - 15 2009


This is why I was so absent off the net for while. Took a while to recouped and it's been tuff to get all my updates and emails in order. But, what am I kidding I'm just always behind. I'm no Wonder Vivian no matter how hard I try! :)

We got lots of fun videos waiting for you all in the months to come.

The one on in the Wonder Girl outfit has been my best friend for over 10 years. She's great and did a wonderful job being my partner in my Super hero world. She goes by Elizabeth Huntington.

Super Girl is my other good friend for the past 3 years She's also sexy and naughty goes by Gabrielle DelMonaco.

And Bat girl is my long time friend from High School Lauren June.

We had a great time playing all night long at the comic book store!

The comic book store has a free comic book day check it out!


to activate the video to on the left move curser over it. it's a fun little slide show I put together of our fun time at the comic book store dressed as super heroines!!!
http://www.freecomicbookday.com/

Followers