Thursday, January 15

New Update "Holiday Cheer" www.VivianBound.com

Been under the weather for the last couple days. I always have a problem with my sinuses here in Vegas. I'm so miserable!

Anyway I didn't give you much of the story on this set. (which by the way if you save this picture on the right it is the large version of it)

The Ice Queen was a silly little bit that Ross Bound and I came up with. We had a blast doing this shoot! I had this sexy little outfit idea for a while! And it really came out sexy except for the hat which was too big! (what can I say I'm Little!)

I have to say it was fun playing the bad girl "Big Grin"! I got to freeze Ross, and tie him up! But sadly, he got out and turned the tables on little me! He froze me and tied me up with Christmas lights! Took my belt off and my Boots. (too bad he didn't know the source of my power! or his little plan may have worked LOL!)
This set was the first one that I ever put a story to. (blush) But, I do think it came out very well.
Click the link for more information
 http://secure.ipdlimited.fi/acbuild/showprod.cfm?&DID=40&CATID=25&ObjectGroup_ID=83 

Followers