Wednesday, March 7

March Shoot! 2nd posting







So I do not have any photos from the Second Shoot I had in Alabama, for www.pumpthatpedal.com

It was the scariest thing ever!  I had to drive a Volts Wagon Bus!  It I didn't pull my whole self down, and you all of my weight on the breaks it would have stop.  oh lord, and I had to drive it a lot!  Okay it was kind of fun and kind of scary all at the same time.  Just because I can drive a manual stick shift!

I did have some really fun shoots while I was there, that included playing with my boots!  Showing them off, being sexy, who cares just so I get wear them!

and then some silly fetish shoots, Blowing Bubbles with bubble gum. lighting matches, and wearing yellow gloves while cleaning my photographer living room!   All and all it was good time, will being going back there again and again!

Followers